Permanent – to start as soon as possible
Grade 7 £22,134 - £24,629/Grade 8 £25,281 - £28,355 (depending on experience)
30 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
38 weeks per year plus 2 weeks
Earley St Peter’s Church of England Primary School is a large primary school in Wokingham with 542 pupils on roll. We are an established and successful school at the heart of a diverse community. This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager for Earley St Peter’s Primary School, part of The Keys Academy Trust.
The role involves:
· Providing leadership and guidance on all HR matters
· Taking responsibility for the premises management in the school
· Managing the Health and Safety requirements within the school
· Managing the procurement of services to the school ensuring best value
· Generating additional income for the school
The successful applicant should have:
· A good understanding of the education sector and up to date knowledge of relevant legislation.
· Understanding of confidentiality issues
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as a team leader
· Ability to prioritise work effectively and work to tight deadlines
· Experience of implementing change in a rapidly moving environment.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange to discuss the post with the Executive Headteacher. If you wish to become a member of our talented team at Earley St Peter’s, a job description/person specification and the Support Staff application form is available from the school office or to download from the school website. Applications must be submitted by email with a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org No CVs will be accepted.
Closing Date: Thursday 13 October at 9.00am
Interviews: Tuesday 18 October 2022
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
Permanent, part-time, term time only
The school are looking to appoint an experienced Finance Assistant to join the Earley St Peter’s Church of England Primary School. Earley St Peter’s is a large 515-place primary school in Earley and is part of The Keys Academy Trust.
This is a permanent, part time, term time only role.
Starting date: As soon as possible
28 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Grade 4 7–11 FTE £20,444 - £22,129 (subject to pay review)
Actual Annual Salary £12,948 - £14,015
The role includes:
- Monitoring the collection, reconciliation and banking of any monies received by the school from the local authority, pupils and parents
- Processing purchase and sales invoices
- Preparing timesheets and inputting timesheets on to the payroll system and preparing absence returns.
- Training and support from the Central Team
The successful applicant should have:
· NVQ level 3 or equivalent
· Knowledge of accounting packages
· Knowledge of SIMS personnel packages
· Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing packages
· Good general communication skills
· Good telephone manner
· Good organisational skills – able to prioritise workload
· Tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity are paramount to this post
· Previous school experience desired
Application forms can be found on the Trust website at www.keysacademytrust.org. Applications must be submitted by email with a letter of application to email@example.com, no CVs will be accepted.
Earley St Peter’s Primary School is part of The Keys Academy Trust. The Keys Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing Date: Monday 3 October 2022 at 9:00am
Interviews: Thursday 6 October 2022
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
No Agencies please
Start date: As soon as possible
Grade: 3, SCP 5
Salary: £10.19 per hour (FTE £19,650)
Permanent Post: 6.25 hours per week, 1 hr 15 mins per day
Monday to Friday term time only, actual annual salary £2,753.79
We are a large, vibrant Church of England primary school seeking a Lunchtime Controller to join our team. You will need to help, support and play alongside children aged 4 -11. Duties include supervising pupils while they eat their lunch; encouraging healthy choices and ensuring pupils are safe and engaged in purposeful play.
The successful candidate will:
· Be patient, positive and caring
· Have experience of working with primary school aged children
· Be a team player
· Be first aid trained or be willing to undertake first aid training
We can offer:
· A warm and friendly supportive team
· Welcoming and happy children
· On-the-job training
Please visit the school website for a job description, person specification and an application form: https://www.earley-st-peters.wokingham.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/ or collect an application pack from the school office.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Applications will be considered upon receipt. Closing date Friday 23rd September 2022
Earley St Peter’s CE Primary School is part of The Keys Academy Trust. The Keys Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.