Permanent – to start as soon as possible
Grade 8 £26,280-29,306 (depending on experience)
30 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
38 weeks per year plus 2 weeks
Earley St Peter’s Church of England Primary School is a large primary school in Wokingham with 542 pupils on roll. We are an established and successful school at the heart of a diverse community. This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager for Earley St Peter’s Primary School, part of The Keys Academy Trust.
The role involves:
· Providing leadership and guidance on all HR matters
· Taking responsibility for the premises management in the school
· Managing the Health and Safety requirements within the school
· Managing the procurement of services to the school ensuring best value
· Generating additional income for the school
The successful applicant should have:
· A good understanding of the education sector and up to date knowledge of relevant legislation.
· Understanding of confidentiality issues
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as a team leader
· Ability to prioritise work effectively and work to tight deadlines
· Experience of implementing change in a rapidly moving environment.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange to discuss the post with the Executive Headteacher. If you wish to become a member of our talented team at Earley St Peter’s, a job description/person specification and the Support Staff application form is available from the school office or to download from the school website. Applications must be submitted by email with a letter of application to email@example.com No CVs will be accepted.
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd March at 9.00am
Interviews: Friday 10th March
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
2 x LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS
Fixed term until 21st July, 2023
30 hours per week: 8:45am - 3:15pm
Grade 3 SCP 5. From £14,513 to £14,777 (FTE £21,575 to £21,968)
We require 2 Learning Support Assistants to support children with Special Educational Needs under the direction of the class teacher and Inclusion Leader.
- 1 x EYFS Learning Support Assistant
- 1 x KS2 Learning Support Assistant
We are seeking to appoint 1:1 Learning Support Assistants to provide support for children on a 1:1 or small group basis. The role will involve working with a child and supporting their learning as directed by the teacher and Inclusion Leader. You would be joining an experienced team dedicated to helping children achieve their full potential.
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants who are:
- Able to deliver learning activities with an individual child / small group
- Able to build a positive rapport with pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Well qualified. Applicants MUST have GCSE grades C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
If you wish to become a member of our talented team at Earley St Peter’s, a job description/person specification and the Support Staff application form is available to download from the school website.
Earley St Peter’s Primary School is part of The Keys Academy Trust. The Keys Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: Monday 20th February, 2023
Interview date: Thursday 23rd February, 2023
Please note, applications may also be considered on receipt.
20 hours per week
Monday to Friday – mornings only
Grade 3, SP 5 to 6, £21,575-£21,968 (FTE)
Actual salary: £9,675-£9,852
Role is permanent, term time only
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 20th February, 2023
As part of the Admin team, the Admin Assistant role is an interesting, busy and varied one which involves a wide range of tasks and activities to ensure school compliance and assist in the efficient running of the school office and the school in general. The post requires excellent office and IT skills, excellent personal, communication and teamwork skills and a flexible approach. Experience in school office procedures would be an advantage together with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and confident use of other operating systems.
Earley St Peter’s is part of The Keys Academy Trust, a primary specialist MAT, committed to providing the very best educational experiences for our pupils and staff, so that our schools are recognised as centres of academic and pastoral excellence at the heart of the communities they serve.
The successful candidate should:
· Have high levels of IT skills
· Have tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity as these are paramount to this post
· Be able to work independently but also as part of a team
· Have previous school experience
· Have a high level of attention to details
· Good organisational skills – able to prioritise workload
· Promote our Christian ethos, vision and values
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with colleagues across our family of schools as part of the Trust’s CPD programme and networking opportunities.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange this - firstname.lastname@example.org. An application pack is available on the school website www.earley-st-peters.wokingham.sch.uk/ or by contacting the school.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check. No agencies please
Start date: As soon as possible
Grade: 3, SCP 5
Salary: £10.19 per hour (FTE £19,650)
Permanent Post: 6.25 hours per week, 1 hr 15 mins per day
Monday to Friday term time only, actual annual salary £2,753.79
We are a large, vibrant Church of England primary school seeking a Lunchtime Controller to join our team. You will need to help, support and play alongside children aged 4 -11. Duties include supervising pupils while they eat their lunch; encouraging healthy choices and ensuring pupils are safe and engaged in purposeful play.
The successful candidate will:
· Be patient, positive and caring
· Have experience of working with primary school aged children
· Be a team player
· Be first aid trained or be willing to undertake first aid training
We can offer:
· A warm and friendly supportive team
· Welcoming and happy children
· On-the-job training
Please visit the school website for a job description, person specification and an application form: https://www.earley-st-peters.wokingham.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/ or collect an application pack from the school office.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Earley St Peter’s CE Primary School is part of The Keys Academy Trust. The Keys Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.