Fixed Term until 26 July 2024 - Term Time
(Permanent post and job share may be considered for the right applicant)
15 hours per week - working pattern to be agreed
Grade 1 SCP 2 FTE £22,366
Actual Annual Salary from £7,566
We are seeking to appoint an experienced cleaner to join our hard-working School Cleaning Team at Earley St Peter’s. This role will be undertaken outside of school hours and holiday cleaning is also a requirement.
If you wish to become a member of our talented team you can view the job description and person specification. The TKAT Support Staff application form is available to download from the school website.
Earley St Peter’s Primary School is part of The Keys Academy Trust. The Keys Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: 9am on Friday 8 December
Interview date: Week Commencing 11th December
Applications may be considered on receipt
Class Teachers - Bank Staff
CLASS TEACHERS – BANK STAFF
£179 daily rate (£32.67 per hour)
Closing date: 09.00am on Friday 8 December 2023
Interview date: w/c 11 December 2023
Earley St Peter’s Church of England Primary School are looking for exceptional teachers to join our supply bank.
Do you have the ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for our young people?
- Do you want to work in a forward thinking and aspirational multi-academy trust that places learning at the heart of everything it does?
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher who motivates and inspires children to learn
- Deliver innovative and creative learning opportunities
- Be committed to delivering a knowledge-led curriculum
- Have high expectations for standards of achievement and behaviour
- Be able to work collaboratively and independently
- Be an excellent communicator committed to working in partnership with staff, parents and governors
- Promote our Christian ethos, vision and values
- Be a strong and supportive team player
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with colleagues across our family of schools as part of the Trust’s CPD programme and networking opportunities.
Application forms are available on the school website at https://www.earley-st-peters.wokingham.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
No agencies please